Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

April Drama

It would be an understatement to say the last month for me has been traumatic.
I've been ill, in and out of hospital, came close to losing my job and to top it off, I broke my nose.
Yes, that's right, I broke my nose.
(a friend headbutted me whilst drunk dancing at a night club, it was hilarious - until I sobered up).

Alas, it is now been straightened again (ouch indeed) and it won't be long until I can return to blogging.
Sometimes life get's stressful and you wonder why you ever took on so much work. I think in my case you have to learn to see the funny side of things and try to remain positive. When you do that, everything works out fine.
I've heard bad things happen in three's. In which case I'm now excited for what's good to come.

I have an "Aprils Favourites" coming for you soon, and probably a haul post too! Since being under the weather I resorted to internet shopping and treated myself to some goodies, including NARS and Illamasqua. Yay!
This following week I'll be doing make-up for a local production of The Little Shop of Horrors. I absolutely LOVE this show and I'm so excited for it! If you'd like a blog post on that too, write me a comment :)

I hope April was a better month for you!
I'm not gone, I promise. 

2 comments:

  1. I was going back here back and forth to see if you post a new one. So that's the story. Feel sorry for you and I hope you feel better day by day :)

    mylittlebowsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete