Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Beauty Haul

Gosh, and now it's April!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and, like me, have glorious food babies from all the chocolate!
In between scoffing Easter eggs (actually, my mum bought me an Easter caterpillar!?) I've been spending all my pennies. Here's a little haul on all the beauty products I've picked up recently!
Who else went completely mental over the boots 3 for 2 Mix and Match?

Hair products!


Firstly, I picked up this Dry Shampoo by Toni&Guy. Recently I've been experimenting with dry shampoo's to find something other than Batiste. I'd heard lots of good things about the TRESemmé one and, for reasons I can't describe, I don't really like it.
I really like this Toni&Guy range (I also stocked up on my shampoo's and conditioners, from my Haircare Favoruites) so I'm hopefull this will be it!


Also from Toni&Guy I picked up their Sea Salt Texturising Spray. I love sea salt sprays, especially in the summer. My last one had run out and probably because it was a cheaper brand, it dried out my hair more than it should. So far I'm really enjoying this.


You know that I love using coconut oil and rave about how good it is as a hair mask, but this sat on the shelf, softly calling my name and I had to go buy it.So far, so good. I use one pump just over my ends so that they're smoother when dry and it's a really good product. 

Skincare!


Picked up this intense moisturiser from Vichy. I'm fairly sure the product name is "Vichy Nutrilogie 1 Intensive for Dry Skin". Wow, catchy right?
I think it's too soon to say if this is a life changing product, I'm trying lots of intensive moisturisers at the moment because my dry skin is just not improving. Any recommendations?



So this is a little weird but I thought I'd include it anyway. I absolutely love Piz Buin sun screens but they are pricey! They're currently under half price at Superdrug though so I stocked up for my Summer holiday.  I'm an extremely pale English rose, and these definitely help me tan. They also feel nice on the skin and have a nice smell to them.
I was tempted to pick up a spray one too but had never tried them - anyone know if they're better?

Make-up! 

I picked up the new Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquers, the red in 400 Big Bang and the other 301 Galaxy. I can't quite make up my mind on these. I was expecting them to be like the Maybelline Superstay 24hour Lip Colour (which I love love love). In ways they are, they're quite a good stain but I don't think they last as long as the Maybelline ones. I really like the finish as it's a gloss but not sticky. I also really like the shade Big Bang, I love my reds and this is a lovely colour. Hmmm, I'm just not sure.


Lastly, I picked up the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. I don't think this is a life changing product, but I do like it. I'm a girl where if I don't have fancy plans, I will happily not wear foundation. This is a good, light product for those days when wearing my expensive high end foundation would be a waste. It's like a your skin but better product and it's just nice really.
S'nice is the word.

So there you have it! Is it bad I don't consider that to be a lot?
What have you been trying lately, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment