Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Excuses, excuses!

Hello to all!
How has it become March already?

This is just a short post apologising for my lack of blogs as of late. 
February turned out to be a really busy month for me. I have a body art competition coming up (now only a week away, eeek!) which has seemed to take up all of my mind and time. So when my half term came, I jumped at the chance to gain some of my life back and to catch up with friends so my blog was slightly neglected.
Then March came and I've been pretty damn ill and still recovering. Annoyingly I had a February favourites planned for you all, so maybe March Favourites will be extra long.

I'm very sorry that in february I also managed to delete ALL of my comments that have ever been left on my blog.
                  Good job, well done Chloe.
 I'm completely lost when it comes to technology and the fact I can access the internet let alone create a blog is pretty amazing. I love reading what you have to say and what products you love too so I'm pretty darn annoyed at myself. If you had any unanswered questions please write again and I'll reply instantly :)

However, always look on the bright side of life
My busy half term involved a trip up to London to trawl Covent Garden for new make-up supplies. I got some real beauties from Charles Fox for my competition, as well as picking myself up some treats from MAC. So I have a couple of posts coming up for you guys soon on my new finds!
Also, last week I got to see the new musical The Book of Mormon now that it's finally come to England. I was crying from laughter the entire performance and would highly recommend it if you can get tickets! 

I'll be back soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment